ATG stores is the worst company I have EVER come across.They ship crappy, damaged furniture.

They advertise no hassel returns, but that is where the nightmare REALLY heats up. Their CS agents are rude. They hang up on you when they hear you have a problem. One of their agents, Basha, verbally attacked me because I said I did not think they were telling me the truth.

They ignore letters written to their Vice President of Customer Relations. They still have not returned my $210, and they have had their crappy table back for many weeks.

PLEASE do not buy ANYTHING from this sorry company.You will be VERY sorry if you do.

Had an Experience with ATG Stores?

Comments

Dear Sheena,

My name is Taryn and I handle the Public Relations for ATG Stores. I apologize for my delay in response to your complaint. Unfortunately for me there isn't a fool-proof way for me to find dissatisfied customers. I would like to offer my help to look into your situation and get you taken care of as soon as possible if this issue has not been resolved. I am sincerely sorry for your negative experience with our customer service team. With your cooperation we can turn this thing around. Please email me at pr@atgstores.com with your name as it appears on the order and email/order number so I can look into the situation. Thanks for your cooperation.

Taryn